44 thoughts on “Great School Journey!

1. Ellie. R

i really enjoyed school journey my favourite parts were the trapeze and the aerial track because i had never tried anything like it before and felt really proud once i had completed it. I also enjoyed rock climbing because it was challenging but it felt really good to get to the top and when you looked down it was really cool. i enjoyed the mud trail, surprisingly, it was good fun and when i took my blindfold of i saw that i was covered in mud from the tip of your toe to the top of my head.

2. Freya

I really enjoyed School journey my favourite parts were Trapeze and Rock climbing, Because i have never done Trapeze before and I felt really proud once I had completed it. I enjoyed Rock Climbing because it was challenging but really fun and it feels really good when you get to the top.

3. Joseph

I really enjoyed the aerial trek because I over come my fear [heights] and it was overall really fun.

4. mitchell

my favourite activity was the mud trail and the rock climbing because the mud trail was wet and fun and the rock climbing was really fun and I’m scared of heights and I made it to the top

5. Zaheer khan

My favourite part of school journey was when I did the Arial track, because I wanted to stop on the second obstical. But I went on and faced my fear of heights im so glad I went on the trip to JCA!

6. Katie

My favourite part of it is when we meet the instructor’s because they we’re very active and enthusiastic. My first favourite activity was the sensory trail because it very muddy and I really enjoyed it. We got covered in mud and got splashed with water. I also loved the rocket launch because we got splashed with water from the bottles but it wasn’t a lot.

7. jasmine

I had so much fun!
    my favourite part was the ariel track at first it was so scary but i tried it again and really liked it!

8. Tom

The trip was so much fun and helped me to have a lot of fun and gave me memories that I will cherish forever. My personal favourite was the ariel trek as I found it a very special experience as I loved the fact I could jump off the platforms and still be 100% safe.

1. Anush

I had a great time. My most favourite part of the journey was the Lazar tag. I really liked it because I had won it and enjoyed it. I also enjoyed the Aerial Trek. I completed it 3 times. I completed it the first time then cheated the other two. It was good knowing that if you get pushed your just going to swing back. I also had gotten tons of memories which I will always remember

9. laine

my favourite part of school journey was when I completed the Ariel track. The first time I tried it I didn’t complete it but Shivani was saying how fun it was so i gave it another go and I COMPLETED IT ! 🙂

10. Emily

My favourite part of school journey was being in the body zorbs, even though when I fell down I couldn’t get back up again! 😀

11. Ellie

My favourite part of the holiday was the mud trail I think I got the muddiest as I was jumping in the puddles at the end and splashing myself with mud. jasmine also put mud in my hair it was the best part by far. I also liked the aerial track and trapeze I sang I believe I can fly while jumping on the trapeze. It was all very good but in my opinion the mud trail was the best.

12. Darcey

My favourite part of our year six school journey was when we got to do the Trapeze , The Aerial and Rock Climbing 🙂 I’m pleased I did all of them as I am scared of heights . I also enjoyed the laser tag! 😀

13. Oliver

My favourite memory of school journey was on the mud trail I found a massive lump of mud and tossed it into Ebony’s hair! It was the best week of my life. I am desperate to do it again.

14. Rachael

My favourite part of the school journey, although it was hard to choose, was the ariel treck as I went really fast around the course! We went round the course 12 times and each time (after the first go) I enjoyed it! The only problem was on my last go there were ropes, I went to fast and smashed my knee on the wooden gate just after 🙁
    But it was the BEST TRIP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. jack

my favourite was the trapeze .The trapeze where you jump off a tower and had to grab a metal triangle. when you get to the top everyone looks so small and its so wobbly and if you didn’t catch it you would swing in my harness.

16. Matty

My favourite activity was the Archery. I also thought the shop had a great selection of sweets. Most of all though, the doughnuts and yum yums were amazing!

17. Fazila

I didn’t go to school journey but I had a great time. My favourite day was on Tuesday because we did cooking and I like cooking and baking. We made stain glass window biscuits and cakes and decorated them.
    Them I took them home and shared them out with my family.

18. Harry

Sad to leave JCA but had a great time. My favourite activitie was the areal trex. And also one morning Luke O didnt get up I absoulutely soaked him with freezing cold water. But thankyou very much to all the teachers for giving up their time and coming to JCA with us.

19. zameer

My favourite part of trip is dinosaurs golf and watching DVD which is fun and I really enjoyed it so much . The dinosaurs was moving and roaring moving the tails . After that we came back school we had some sweet and watched DVD.

My day was very fun and i really like my day

20. Cianna

I didn’t go to school journey but I bet it was a lot of fun.I stayed at school with Miss Hammshire, Miss Higgs and Miss Goodwin we did loads of activities my favourite was splatter painting we were not aloud to throw it at each other but it was fun however I would have loved to got to school kourney.
    FUN :0

21. Liam

JCA was amazing my favourite part was archery I loaded it so fast and when I shot I hit the gold! cant we go again?

22. Sydney

School journey was really fun we did lots of activity’s one of my personal favourites was lazer tag because I had never been in an environment so dark and the tension that you would get shot was exiting. i also really liked campfire because all night ‘za moose’ was stuck in my head after james sang it! thank you miss daniels and all of the other teachers who organised it :)!!!

23. Kayla

It was brilliant! To be honest, I found it quite like another holiday but with your friends, exiting equipment and others. My favourite activity had to be trapeze- the fact that it viciously wobbled half way up the log, how it seemed so dangerous and unsteady and that you had to actually jump off the peak added to the suspense. Overall, it was all great!

24. Ebony

On the school journey we did lots of different things. My favourite thing was the high ropes and the rock climbing.I would like to go back there again 🙂

25. Matty

The Archery was my favourite activity. The shop also had a great selection of sweets. But most of all, the doughnuts and yum yums were amazing!

26. Maisie

I really liked school journey I thought it was so fun and the for the hole thing I really liked it my favourite part was all of it but I thing the best one was well in my opinion was all the sky things also the laser tag well they where my favourites thank you miss Daniels and miss Hobs for taking us on this really fun trip!

27. Aaron

My favourite part of JCA when I did tunnelling and zorbing. Tunnelling is when we venture in thin and tight tunnels and zorbing is when half of our body (our top half) is engulfed by a giant bubble ball and we need to run in to each other :-). Overall I had a brilliant time and all the activities where really fun and I thank my teacher and my parents for letting me go on such a amazing trip 😉

28. Shiva

Best trip ever! I enjoyed the whole thing! But my real favourites was the Aerial Trek and lazer tag! I wish I could I go again!

29. Matty

The Archery was my favourite activity. The shop also had a great selection of sweets. But most of all, the doughnuts and yum yums were fantastic!

30. Mrs Smaggasgale Post author

Sounds like you all had a really fantastic time – trying new experiences and overcoming some fears. My favourite activity was the archery! But I did enjoy watching you crawl through the sensory trail and get covered in mud! I’m glad you found that fun! It was a great week and I’m sure you’ll have lots of lasting memories.